Monday, July 13, 2009



Christina, Sandy and my mom did a great job on my baby shower!! Randon got some fabulous stuff, we had some great food and lots of visiting. Randon and I are so lucky to have such special people in our life.


We made a trip to FL for 10 days and took Hunter with us. We visited the west coast 1st to see Bart's brother and his family (cutest baby twins in the world!) and stayed with his mom. Then headed to NSB for some fishing, pool time and relaxation. It was nice and made me realize the next time I go down to FL I will have baby in tow..WOWO!!!!

Bart & Palmer, do you think they look alike? Such handsome guys!!

Love this picture, our 1st family shot with Randon.

Palmer graduated from middle school and is headed to highschool next year. He is such a handsome and good boy!